Monday, July 20, 2009

Adrenaline


This Saturday my youth group went to Wild Adventures in Valdosta. If you know me, you know I'm a coaster fanatic! But unlike me, some of our youth were a little scared. But they stepped up to the plate and faced their fears. There is nothing like the thrill of a coaster! Its pure ADRENALINE! On the boomerang I got scared lol. This was the second time we had rode it. Unlike the first time my harness was loose! Before I could say anything the metal machine began its accent to the sky. I was freaking out! I pictured my body flailing through the air when we hit the first loop. The only thing I could do was grab the bottom of the seat and scream! the ride consist of a steep drop, back flip, and a corkscrew. Then it goes repeats backwards! Luckily, the harness stayed on me. Hahaha. We also got to ride the new ride called "The Rattler". It was my favorite ride all day. Thankfully we had noone blow chunks. Hahaha. That night we got to hear Chris Tomlin, who is a very famous christian music singer. His songs were inspiring and uplifting. We rode all day

No comments:

Post a Comment