Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Music is love in a word<3



Music- an organized sound. Music is more than that to me. Music is free, and passionate. It doesn't have to be organized or even make since. it just needs to be an expression of yourself.

To me music is an escape. Anytime I can depend on music. If I want to dance around, music's there. If I want to cry, music's there. Music is God's gift to us. It's another way to worship him. you know the goosebumps feeling you here a powerful song? That's God. Music is meant to lift you up. It's meant to help you forget your troubles and praise God. If you know me, then you know I love all types of music. everything doesn't have to be christian. By know means am I approving inappropriate music. Music has many sides like a more expressive side. The more soft side to music includes softer and more heart felt lyrics. With all the music out there it's hard to know what to listen to, but that's what makes it fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love music tooo..and I think everyone loves music. Hmm, well, life in Malaysia is normal. Malaysia is a muslim country but we do have 3 races here that is Malays ( including me), Chineses and Indians. Malaysia is quite modern in big cities but I live in suburb area. Hmm, dunno much to explain about it :P but life here is normal, I guess. I see that you have a talent being a good photographer, NICE :D Take more photos so that I can view them !

    ReplyDelete