Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rainy day, pankakes, popcorn, and a vampire-flick


Well this photo was easier than the last. Haha. Inside pictures are so much easier, but outside ones are, for the most part, better. It raining outside. Ugh! I hate rain! Me and mom are about to have pancakes. When I was little I called them "Panny Cakes". Lol. How embarrassing, but I don't care. Childhood memories are the best. Then we'll probably watch a flick. Probably Twilight! Best movie ever! I cannot wait for New Moon to come out. My best friend hates it, but I'm going to have to convince her to give it a chance. I know if she watched it she would love it. she says vampires creep her out. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Me tooo. I cant wait to watch the new twilight movie ! Btw, thanks for following my blog ! :)
    -arnis, malaysia-

    ReplyDelete