Tuesday, June 29, 2010

how the story unfolds


Ever had to do something you were not so fond of? Today I was not so excited to go to a youth field day that was scheduled. Sports typically aren't my thing, besides soccer. So I went with the intentions to sit and chill. The youth at the host church were so great! We hit it off right away. The first game we did was ultimate Frisbee. I've heard of it, but didn't think it was for me. Ha, was I wrong! I had a blast, and my team won both times we played to 15. The idea of the game is to advance the Frisbee down the field to your goal, except once you get the Frisbee you have to stop and throw it at the spot. What I would give for instant replay. After that we went inside to the wonderful air conditioning and ate watermelon. After that we played pool and Dance Dance Revolution. Anyway I had a great time and were planning to have the same youth over at our church really soon.


I'm so excited about next Thursday! Eclipse comes out tomorrow at midnight. I went and saw new moon at midnight, but my parents didn't like how late it was. So I have my tickets for Thursday at 7:15. It is going to be so epic. I was one of those people who read twilight before it got popular. I hate how when something gets this popular some people blow it off. It really is a great book series that I recommend to anyone. From the previews that I have seen it is going to be amazing. I know Victoria's actor, Rachelle Lefevre, was replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard. So I'm excited to see how she does. Eclipse is my second favorite book in the series. I personally can't wait to see when Bella dumps Jacob. I am more on the vampire side, so yea Team Edward!

I'm actually about to go do a photo shoot that is themed about eclipse. I think I'm going to paint a ribbon across my face. For my flickr of course! Link is to your right I believe. I will probably upload it tomorrow sometime, but most likely I'll post it here too.

Listen to: Airplanes by B.O.B



No comments:

Post a Comment