Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Anticonformity


Anticonformity. A big word for most, but to me it's an anthem. It originally was one of my favorite songs by Krystal Meyers, but as time went on I began to understand
its meaning. Me being a firm believer in Jesus Christ I am set apart from the world.
I am different from the world, because I have discovered my
purpose in life. I have found The Truth, The Way, and The life. Living a christian life can be very hard. There are so many obstacles and traps that the world throws
at you constantly. Don't get me wrong being a christian is a blast, but the bible says you will be persecuted. There is no doubt
about it. Satan is going to come at you HARD. A dangerous thing I face every now and again is comfort. Some times Christians get burned out or loose their spiritual
high. It's inevitable that you are always going to be perfect with God.
there are going to be times where you
you will doubt God. That's totally normal. A remedy to this endurance. Keep searching for God's will and seek him.
Ask him to reveal things to you that
will make you closer to him. It can be really hard at times, but it's worth it. I'm laughing at the fact that I can use this advice sometimes to. Hahaha. So dare to be different than your friends. Dare to be different than the world.
BE AN ANTICONFORMER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment