Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to school

Where did summer go? I have asked myself this question so mant times. Today we went back to school. I'll be honest, the night before I was a nervous wreck. One of my many faults is that I worry. I worry about what will probably never happen and fear the unknown. I was so nervous, I had an awful nightmare and woke up drenched in sweat. I know worry is a sin, but I'm not perfect. I have been praying all week that God would provide. He did. He always does. The first day really was'nt so bad. I got to see all my friends that I missed over the summer. I got a good schedule and for the most part have a friend in all my classes. So all that worrying for nothing. God always answers my prayers in some way, shape, form, or fashion. He can do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment