Friday, August 14, 2009

Brush strokes

Today me and some of my friends from Y-Club started a mural at our school. Oh! I mean Patriots for Christ. We changed the name. Still haven't gotten used to it. Anyway, we primed the wall today and are suppose to actually paint it sometime next week. We used a retro projector, which is probably from the stone age, to get the image and then traced it on the walls. The primer was really sticky and is hard to get off. So thanks to Lacey, who painted the smiley face on my arm above, I will have to scrub for an hour to be clean. Hahaha. Some people say our mural was sideways, but if it is people can just turn their heads sideways. While we were painting we discussed music. Everything from how slipknot scares me to how perverted lady Gaga is. Speaking of music, I heard "Love drunk" by Boys Like Girls today. It's an awesome song that I can't get out of my head. I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hung over. I'll love ya forever! The mural should be done sometime next week. So when it's done I'll post a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment