Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oink! oink!


Well today we had a note sent home from school about, of course, the swine flu. There is actually two confirmed cases @ a school not far from where I live. It trips me out how this originated from pigs! From the very animal that we make bacon from comes an epidimec. This disease is spreading far and wide. I believe it started in Mexico, correct me if I'm wrong. Doctors strongly advise you to stay home if you have symptoms like fever, runny nose, soar throat, and coughing. Actually, my throat is kinda soar. Great! I'm getting swine flu. Quarintine! I just got this mental image of doctors locking me in a plastic bubbe. Wow. Lol jk. Although it's kinda funny, it's really serious. This disease is spreading really fast and is highly contagious. the disease isn't spread by pigs, like most people think. It is a respiratory disease of pigs that somehow affected humans. So if you have a pet pig, your fine. i saw this image and just had to post it. L.M.F.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment