Saturday, August 8, 2009

Unreliable Technology

Well today hasn't been so good. My computer is being jank!
Probably have another virus. Gosh technology is so stupid @ times. What's even wierder is the fact that it works for my parents. But that's probably because they only get
on facebook. My blog is the only thing that will really load properly. My myspace (Goshtomickey@yahoo.com) wont let me approve comments or friend request. Ugh! For technology to be so usefull it sucks. I won't even load my favorite photographer's blog (Alexevans.net/). I feel like one of those people on tv that has slow internet and then Geek Squad saves them. Hahaha. Where is the guy wityh the jet pack to fix my computer? HELP!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried to remove all cookies and empty the cache?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried to clear all cookies and empty the cache?

    ReplyDelete