Sunday, August 9, 2009

LayseeGee




Lacey Nicole Gaines.
Better known as LayseeGee
This girl is awesome!
She happens to be my best friend. And I am priveleged enough to be hers. She was recently saved and is already a strong christian.

Well, today is actually her birthday. Happy Birthday

Lacey!!! She just turned fifteen. She has a late birthday so she is the youngest sophomore at our school by far.

She is the funniest person I know. She's the kind of person that can say something and unintentionally make everyone roll on the floor laughing. Hahaha. LMFO(Laugh My face Off)

She is my most trusting friend. i can tell her anything without her judging me.

I'm glad she is in my life and

I love her to death!

So if your reading this, which you are because I just texted you and told you to read it, I LOVE YOU LACEY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment