Monday, August 10, 2009

What's going on?


Well I am going to attempt to update you on everything that has happened lately. Don't feel bad if you get confused, I do too. Hahaha. Anyway this is a pic i took yesterday. I love it! (A little blurry) Just thought I'd show you fellow bloggers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
This morning my mother, who I love to death, went to do a commercial! Today she is expected to do a commercial, interview, and a photoshoot! I wanted to go so bad, but alas i have school. Ugh! Anyway, it's possible she will be on a billboard! wow that's an akward situation to picture. Your riding down the road with your friends and someone says, " Isn't that your mom Dillan?". Wow talk about wierd. Your mom on a giant billboard. hahaha. If that happened my I wouldn't let my mom hear the end of it. Hahaha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Oh yea, I almost forgot. my youth pastor, which is amazing, just had an addition to his family. Mrs. Terri, his wife, gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl. They named her Mollie Elizabeth:) How awesome is that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Another thing is I made it through my first week of school!!!!! Yes. Only like a hundred eighty days till summer again. But I'm not ready for summer. I'm ready for winter! Winter is Ah-mazing! It's the best time of the year. Layered clothing, hot chocolate, campfires, CHRISTmas, and hours of laying on the heater! Hahaha. Winter is so awesome! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment