Sunday, October 18, 2009

getting to know the real God....


Well today was great. After rereading The Shack, I realized that when I prayed, I was praying to thin air. I didn't picture talking to God like we should. I realized that God is actually there. I felt like a had seen him for the first time. Like a song says, I fell harder than the first time. All through out today I was aware of God beside me. In church I imagined God walking among our congregation reading people's hearts. I pictured him laughing at the jokes made and smiling at our praise to him. I feel like I understand God a little bit more, but I will never fully understand him. NEVER! God is so amazing:) I love him even more now and am so lucky to have him as my best friend. Its amazes me how he, the creator of the flippin universe, cares the slightest bit about me. But he does! He cares about every breath I take and every move I make. Lol. I know, that was cheesy. Haha. But he really does care. He loves us that much. Knowing he is there makes it that much easier to live for him. I love him and am so proud to call him my savior!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dillan, forgive me for eavesdropping but your blog is great! We are a ministry school in California that is full of girls & guys like you. Hungry for more of God & totally convinced that He is a fun & happy God! Potter's House is called a "ministry school" but we believe that all of us are in "fulltime ministry" just living our lives & giving people a glimpse of the joy that is available to everyone.
    Anyway, that's us & I just thought you seemed like the kind of guy who would understand that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a "Follower", I'll Follow you too!

    ReplyDelete